Purple Write-On Medical ID Wristband
Lauren's Hope Write-On Wristbands are adjustable silicone bands that come in multiple colors with the words, "INFO ON FLIP SIDE" embossed and color printed next to a medical caduceus symbol. On the other side, there is a broad, white strip on which you can write any medical or emergency contact information you desire, using a waterproof, fine-tip felt pen (available in our Accessories section). Waterproof, adjustable, and durable, your Lauren's Hope write-on wristband is an affordable option with a multitude of uses:
Each band comes measuring 8" end to end with two snaps for adjustability.
- Backup medical ID bracelet
- ICE (In Case of Emergency) ID for kids during travel
- Medical or ICE ID at the beach or at amusement parks
- Temporary medical ID during a diagnosis phase or medication changes when you're not quite ready to engrave a medical ID tag
- Largest setting = 7.75", adult
- Middle setting (using both snaps) = 6.5", child
- Smallest setting (using the two innermost snap pieces) = 5.5", small child or infant. When using this smallest setting, some people choose to cut the band down to size.