Every med ID duo features a set of two LH-exclusive medical ID bracelets. These curated sets each include two interchangeable med ID bracelets you can wear multiple ways:
- Individually with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag
- Stacked together by affixing both to the same medical ID tag for a layered look
Our med ID duos provide convenience, access, and savings:
- You always have a backup strand.
- You always have choices of what to wear.
- You get access to exclusive styles not sold individually.
- You save money over individually sold styles.
- You save money by letting both bracelets share one ID tag.
Featuring our ever-popular Alex Medical ID Wrap paired with our Mulholland Drive Medical ID Bracelet, the Alex Med ID Duo is a casual, chic set you’re sure to love. A long-time customer favorite, the Alex Med ID Wrap is a fun blend of bolo and studded black leather with silver finishings. Interchangeable and easy to adjust, Alex is paired here with our Mulholland Drive Med ID Bracelet. Not sold individually, Mulholland Drive a flat, black, iridescent, metallic cord with a mixed-metal look alternately appearing gold and silver as it catches the light. Pair your Alex Med ID Duo with any custom-engravable Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag for a safe look with a little rocker edge.
Did you know? Interchangeable medical ID jewelry saves you money and gives you lots of choices! We finish every interchangeable Lauren’sHope medical ID bracelet with a lobster clasp at either end of the bracelet strand. This allows you to have just one medical ID tag (or as many as you want!) that you can move from one bracelet to the next for endless combinations to suit your mood, style, or activity. Plus, because your medical ID tag is custom engravable, there is no need to be limited by searching for the right lymphedema alert, diabetes bracelet, or autism alert bracelet. Every ID works for every condition with custom engraving.
We'll custom size your bracelet for a fit that's not too tight or too loose.
Whether you are ordering a bracelet with a tag OR the bracelet portion only:
1. Snugly measure your wrist
2. Select your wrist size
3. We'll add the appropriate length to create a comfortable fit