Every med ID duo features a set of two LH-exclusive medical ID bracelets. These curated sets each include two interchangeable med ID bracelets you can wear multiple ways:
- Individually with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag
- Stacked together by affixing both to the same medical ID tag for a layered look
Our med ID duos provide convenience, access, and savings:
- You always have a backup strand.
- You always have choices of what to wear.
- You get access to exclusive styles not sold individually.
- You save money over individually sold styles.
- You save money by letting both bracelets share one ID tag.
Shown here is our Celine Med ID Duo, featuring our Celine and Lilly Medical ID Bracelets. Celine is an elegantly lightweight, hypoallergenic med ID with positionable sliding accent beads. Paired with Celine is Lilly. Not sold individually, our Lilly Medical ID Bracelet is composed of linked white crystals set in silver-dipped bezels. Each med ID bracelet pairs perfectly with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag, whether you wear them separately or together.
Not sure which medical ID is right for you? In short, they all are! Every med works for every condition because we offer custom engraving. Simply choose the styles you like, pick out an ID tag, and list your engraving to turn every style into the right medical alert bracelets just for you. Whether you or your loved ones wear medical alert bracelets for a history of epilepsy, lupus, hypothyroidism, Alzheimer’s, vision impairment, or any other medical condition or treatment consideration, custom engraving allows you to choose the look you want so you can stay safe in style.
We'll custom size your bracelet for a fit that's not too tight or too loose.
Whether you are ordering a bracelet with a tag OR the bracelet portion only:
1. Snugly measure your wrist
2. Select your wrist size
3. We'll add the appropriate length to create a comfortable fit