Every med ID duo features a set of two LH-exclusive medical ID bracelets. These curated sets each include two interchangeable med ID bracelets you can wear multiple ways:
- Individually with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag
- Stacked together by affixing both to the same medical ID tag for a layered look
Our med ID duos provide convenience, access, and savings:
- You always have a backup strand.
- You always have choices of what to wear.
- You get access to exclusive styles not sold individually.
- You save money over individually sold styles.
- You save money by letting both bracelets share one ID tag.
Featuring our Gold and Silver Balis Medical ID Bracelet paired with our Olympia Medical ID Bracelet in Moonstone, the Gold and Silver Balis Med ID Duo is a perfect, two-tone set. With a gorgeous blend of sterling silver, yellow gold, and Bali beads, Gold and Silver Balis is one of our most enduring styles. This perennial customer favorite is paired here with Olympia. Not sold individually, our Olympia Medical ID Bracelet in Moonstone features gorgeous matte gold chain on either side of a multifaceted, triangular moonstone crystal centerpiece in a gold-dipped bezel setting. While Gold and Silver Balis is finished with silver-tone lobster clasps, Olympia in Moonstone is finished with gold. Both pair beautifully with silver and gold-tone medical ID tags for an on-trend, mixed-metal look.
As with all of our interchangeable designs, your Gold and Silver Balis Med ID Duo pairs with any custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag, keeping what’s truly most important to you right at hand. This stylish med ID Duo is a great choice whether you or your loved ones wear medical alert bracelets for a history of Addison’s Disease, lymphedema, hyperthyroidism, a stinging insect allergy, steroid use, or treatment consideration. Custom engraving allows you to choose the look you want so you can stay safe in style.
We'll custom size your bracelet for a fit that's not too tight or too loose.
Whether you are ordering a bracelet with a tag OR the bracelet portion only:
1. Snugly measure your wrist
2. Select your wrist size
3. We'll add the appropriate length to create a comfortable fit