Fire and Ice Medical ID Bracelet
Online photos are
size 7.5" to 8".
Bracelet designs for other lengths will be altered to accommodate size.
With gold, orange, bronze, and amber elements accented by teardrop-shaped “ice” crystals, our Fire and Ice medical ID bracelet is a beautiful balance of two coordinating beaded strands. It pairs perfectly with your favorite custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag.
This medical alert bracelet was designed in response to a Lauren’s Hope customer’s special request for a CRPS/RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome / Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) bracelet, and it is named for the fire and ice sensations common to the diagnosis. The CRPS community uses orange as their awareness color, as do people raising awareness for many other conditions, such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Leukemia, Muscular Dystrophy (MD), Kidney Cancer, and more.
Learn more about CRPS/RSD at http://www.rsds.org/.
· Crystals, seed beads, copper, and gold nuggets
· Stainless steel lobster clasps
· Multi- strand
· Not for wear in hot tubs, pools, or ocean water
· Pairs with any Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag
· To measure for your Lauren’s Hope medical ID bracelet, take a snug measurement of your wrist, leaving no room between your skin and the measuring tape, and add one inch.
· Snug Measurement + 1 Inch = Your Bracelet Size