Benefits of Interchangeable Medical IDs
An interchangeable medical ID bracelet is composed of a bracelet strand with a lobster clasp at either end and a removable medical ID tag. This simple design has convenience and cost-saving benefits:
- You can own multiple strands, all of which will work with the same medical ID tag. This allows you to change the material or style to suit your mood or activity, for instance a beaded or sterling silver bracelet for the work day and a stainless steel or paracord strand for working out.
- If your engraved information changes, you can simply replace the custom-engraved medical ID tag with a new one that will work with all of your existing bracelet strands.
- If you travel outside the country, you can temporarily replace your tag with one engraved in the local language.
Did you know?
No matter what your conditions, medications, allergies, or treatment considerations may be,
custom engraving allows for any Lauren’s Hope medical ID to be personalized just for you.
That means there’s need to look for “the diabetes bracelets” or “the lymphedema IDs,” because every custom-engravable medical ID suits any condition.
Other types of medical ID jewelry
- Non-interchangeable/Traditional medical ID bracelets: Non-interchangeable or traditional medical IDs have affixed medical ID tags for an all-in-one solution.
- Medical ID Cuffs: Pull gently to open, put it on, and squeeze tighter for the right fit every time. Cuffs are an excellent option for people who experience swelling of the extremities, those with dexterity challenges, and those who have had weight loss surgery and are looking for the ultimate in adjustability.
- Medical ID necklaces and custom-engravable dog tags: While some people simply prefer medical ID necklaces to bracelets, others choose necklaces because they cannot wear bracelets in the workplace. In any case, EMTs and other first responders are trained to check neck and both wrists for the internationally recognized medical symbol.