Girls’ Medical ID Bracelets for Added Peace of Mind
Medical ID bracelets for girls used to be smaller versions of traditional adult medic alerts. That changed in 2001 when a Kansas City teen named Lauren refused to wear ugly, uncomfortable drugstore IDs. Lauren inspired our mission to design stylish girls’ bracelets that offered the safety of a medical ID with the fun styles kids want.
More than 20 years later, Lauren’s Hope continues to design med ID bracelet after bracelet. For girls (and everyone else!), we know a med ID is more than a piece of jewelry; it’s peace of mind. That’s why we make kid-friendly styles girls love with the quality, customization, and service parents need.
Customizing A Girls’ Medical ID Bracelet
Shopping for a medical ID bracelet, for girls especially, should be all about finding a style your child wants to wear. We make it easy with custom engraving. Instead of being limited to a few options pre-engraved with nothing but your child’s primary condition, at Lauren’s Hope, girls’ bracelet options are limitless. That’s because all of our girls’ bracelets share two key features:
- 1. They have a universally recognized medical symbol on the front, which indicates the presence of vital personal information.
- 2. They are custom engraved on the back with everything you want a first responder or another adult to know in an emergency.
That means you can shop with or for your child and find a style that suits her needs and wants. Interchangeable bracelets (where each end of the bracelet has a clasp that attaches to the tag) help make this easy. When you mix and match ID tags and bracelet strands:
- 1. You can easily replace an ID tag without sacrificing any bracelets, allowing for cost-effective information updates.
- 2. She can build a collection of bracelets and tags to mix and match as her activities, style, and preferences change with time.
When choosing a girls’ bracelet, take a moment to consider the following:
- 1. Interchangeables offer the most cost-effective way to replace ID tags for kids with changing medications, diagnoses, and needs.
- 2. Silicone and plain stainless steel are the most water-friendly options. These are also the best options for 24/7 wear, which is particularly important for little kids getting into the habit of wearing med IDs.
What to Include on a Girls’ Medical ID Bracelet
Medical ID bracelets, for girls or anyone else, are designed to communicate the most vital pieces of information that first responders and helpful bystanders need to know in order to provide timely, accurate assistance. Here are some tips for customizing girls’ bracelets for any age or condition:
- • NAME
- • CHIEF MEDICAL CONCERN
- • TREATMENT CONSIDERATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- • EMERGENCY CONTACTS
Here are a few engraving examples:
ASTHMA + BEE ALGY
INHALER + EPI
TYPE 1 DIABETES
CALL 911 + MOM
SEIZURES / EPILEPSY
LAY ME ON MY SIDE
ALWAYS CALL 911
See our What Should I Engrave page for more information and ideas!
Exceptional Customer Service You Can Count on Through The Years
When ordering a girls’ bracelet from Lauren’s Hope, you can shop confidently, knowing that we are a family business with 20+ years of experience helping families just like yours. In addition to offering an ever-evolving line of girls’ bracelets to help your child stay on trend and feel confident, we offer services and warranties parents need:
- • We hold order data indefinitely. If your child loses their bracelet, just contact us. We will have every piece of information you need for a replacement.
- • We cross-check subsequent orders for sizing. When you order a different size than on previous orders, even for growing kids, we know that might be a frustrating error. So we reach out to confirm, helping avoid sizing hassles before they happen.
- • We provide a FREE one-year warranty. We get it. Kids can be especially hard on their jewelry. That’s why we offer a free one-year warranty against unintentional damage or breakage.
- • We make it affordable. Not only do we accept FSA and HSA cards for your convenience, but we also offer frequent sales and discounts to help make our med ID bracelets for girls as affordable as they are fun.
Parents Love Our Medical IDs | Girls’ Bracelets Available For All Ages
Whether your child has a medical condition that may cause an emergency or one that might be triggered by a common medical treatment, her safety is your first priority. At Lauren’s Hope, we make it our priority to offer medic alert bracelets for girls with utilitarian styles for rough and tumble kids to fashion-forward girls’ bracelets for tweens.
No matter what style works for the little girl in your life, you can count on Lauren’s Hope to have the selection she wants while offering the peace of mind you need.
For unmatched quality, service, and support, choose Lauren’s Hope.
Shop Girls’ Interchangeable Bracelets
Shop Girls’ Necklaces
Shop Girls’ Silicone Styles
Shop 24/7 Wear Girls’ IDs