Custom-Engravable Rose Gold Chain Necklaces
More than 95% of surveyed first responders self-report that they check for a medic alert necklace or bracelet when evaluating a patient. That means that whether you choose a silver, gold, or rose gold medical alert necklace, you’re making a safe choice. Featuring the universally recognized medical symbol on the front, the back of your rose gold medical ID necklace is blank for us to engrave with your personal details.
Rose Gold Chain Necklaces are Made with Stainless Steel
All of our rose tone necklaces and pendants are made with plated stainless steel. Harder, more durable, and far more affordable than 14k rose gold, our stainless steel is lightweight, nickel-free, and hypoallergenic.
Each pendant comes on a rose gold chain necklace specially selected to create a polished look. Some of our rose gold chain necklaces are simple ball chains while others are layered satellite chains or linked oval chains. The rose tone plating on our chains and pendants provides the look of rose gold with the durability and cost of stainless steel.
Pendant & Dog Tag Styles Available
Choosing a medical alert necklace is fairly simple. Select from any of these groupings:
- Men’s dog tag necklace styles
- Medical alert pendant styles
- Dog tag necklace styles for adults and kids
- Medical alert necklaces for women
Each category has a variety of medical alert necklace, dog tag, or pendant options in a variety of metal tones, color finishes, and decorative inlays. For rose gold medical alert necklaces or any other kind, you have the option of discreetly tucking your ID under your shirt or making it more noticeable by wearing it over your shirt. The choice is yours.
Shop Rose Gold Medical Alert Necklaces Today!
On trend and available in a variety of designs, our rose gold medical ID necklaces are great options for all-day safety and peace of mind. As with everything we sell, when you shop with Lauren’s Hope, you get more than a med ID. You get:
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free jewelry
- A FREE one-year warranty
- Virtual Try-On: Use augmented reality to try on your favorites from your device!
- FREE video consultations and one-on-one shopping sessions
- The ability to pay with your FSA or HSA card
- Highly trained, in-house Customer Care Representatives who answer your questions via email, text, or phone
- Master Engravers who individually review every engraving for common errors and quality