Custom engraving means every ID works for you!
We recommend you engrave:
FIRST AND LAST NAME
Be sure to indicate if you are on a medication or allergic to it.
- ON STEROIDS vs STEROID ALLERGY
ICE is recognized as an abbreviation for "In Case of Emergency"
- Make sure to engrave the phone number of a family member or friend.
- Running out of room? Check out common medical abbreviations below or engrave "SEE WALLET CARD”.
NO BP/IV RIGHT ARM
SEVERE PEANUT ALGY
TYPE 1 DIABETES
ON INSULIN PUMP
|DNR||Do Not Resuscitate|
|EPIPEN||Epinephrine Pen (auto-injector)|
|HBP||High Blood Pressure|
|NKA||No Known Allergies|
|NO NSAIDS||No Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs|
|T1D/T2D||Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes|
- USPS First Class | $7.95 Est. Delivery Friday, October 1
- USPS Priority | $14.95 Est. Delivery Saturday, September 25 << Ships today!
- FedEx Second Day | $35.00 Est. Delivery Thursday, September 23
- FedEx Standard Overnight | $40.00 Est. Delivery Wednesday, September 22
- USPS International First Class | $20.00 Est. Delivery Wednesday, October 27
- USPS International Priority | $45.00 Est. Delivery Thursday, October 7 << Ships today!