- • How much engraving space do you need? Our interchangeable styles have some of the largest engraving allowances.
- • Will you wear your medical alert bracelet around the clock? If so, look for a stainless steel or silicone medical alert band for water-friendly, 24/7 daily wear.
- • Will your information change? Interchangeable med IDs allow you to replace your medical alert tag without replacing all of your bracelets.
Deciding on a style of medical alert jewelry will help you narrow down your choices. Consider who will be wearing this medical alert. Are they:
- • Stylish, fashion-forward: Consider an interchangeable medical alert bracelet. Made of a bracelet strand and medical alert tag, both pieces can be mixed and matched with others, allowing for a fresh look every day.
- • Active and sporty: Silicone and stainless steel med alerts are best for highly active individuals who want to wear their med alerts during outdoor, water, and sports activities.
- • Young and growing: Kids who like their medical alerts are much more likely to wear them. Help your child choose a med alert by visiting our boys’ and girls’ sections.