Every med ID bundle features a set of two LH-exclusive medical ID bracelets. These curated sets each include two interchangeable med ID bracelets you can wear multiple ways:
- Individually with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag
- Stacked together by affixing both to the same medical ID tag for a layered look
Our med ID bundles provide convenience, access, and savings:
- You always have a backup strand.
- You always have choices of what to wear.
- You get access to exclusive styles not sold individually.
- You save money over individually sold styles.
- You save money by letting both bracelets share one ID tag.
Shown here is our Sedona Med ID Bundle, featuring our Sedona and Echo Medical ID Bracelets. Inspired by the exquisite turquoise jewelry and beautiful sands of the American Southwest, our Sedona Medical ID Bracelet features a gorgeous blend of rose gold, turquoise, and faceted crystals. Paired with Sedona is Echo. Not sold individually, our Echo Medical ID Bracelet is a flat leather strap embellished with coordinating brown, blue, teal, white, and metallic color blocks. Each med ID bracelet pairs perfectly with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag, whether you wear them separately or together.
Not sure which medical ID is right for you? In short, they all are! Every med works for every condition because we offer custom engraving. Simply choose the styles you like, pick out an ID tag, and list your engraving to turn every style into the right medical alert bracelets just for you. Whether you or your loved ones wear medical alert bracelets for a history of gastric bypass or sleeve surgery, COPD, heart conditions, drug allergies, or any other medical condition or treatment consideration, custom engraving allows you to choose the look you want so you can stay safe in style.
Always double check your engraving. Engraved items are not eligible for refund or exchange.