Every med ID duo features a set of two LH-exclusive medical ID bracelets. These curated sets each include two interchangeable med ID bracelets you can wear multiple ways:
- Individually with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag
- Stacked together by affixing both to the same medical ID tag for a layered look
Our med ID duos provide convenience, access, and savings:
- You always have a backup strand.
- You always have choices of what to wear.
- You get access to exclusive styles not sold individually.
- You save money over individually sold styles.
- You save money by letting both bracelets share one ID tag.
Shown here is our Rhythm and Blues Med ID Duo, featuring Rhythm and Blues paired with our Sunset Boulevard Medical ID Bracelet. With a gorgeous blend of sterling silver, rose gold, and crystal, Rhythm and Blues is a Lauren’s Hope classic. This customer favorite is paired here with Sunset Boulevard. Not sold individually, our Sunset Boulevard Medical ID Bracelet is a flat, iridescent, metallic cord with coordinating rose gold tone lobster clasps. Each med ID bracelet pairs perfectly with your custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag, whether you wear them separately or together.
As with all of our interchangeable designs, your Rhythm and Blues Med ID Duo pairs with any custom-engraved Lauren’s Hope medical ID tag, keeping what’s truly most important to you right at hand. This stylish med ID Duo is a great choice whether you or your loved ones wear medical alert bracelets for a history of celiac disease, Type 1 Diabetes, epilepsy, Addison’s Disease, or any other chronic medical condition or treatment consideration. Custom engraving allows you to choose the look you want so you can stay safe in style.
We'll custom size your bracelet for a fit that's not too tight or too loose.
Whether you are ordering a bracelet with a tag OR the bracelet portion only:
1. Snugly measure your wrist
2. Select your wrist size
3. We'll add the appropriate length to create a comfortable fit